mercoledì 4 settembre 2013

That's the start not the close

Tell me the way you've been (so long)
I want to go along and pretend that it's dawn
That's the start not the close
I'm your friend not your post
We're under Wolf's Law

Another new scene that flies
Another empty picture for this collage of mine
Want to pull it back
And pretend that it's dark
That we made it here unharmed
I'm your friend not your guard
And we're under Wolf's Law

I'll take the gambling way
Let's send it spiraling
Just to visit that box
Don't wait, let's go, go, go

Don't wait, let's go, go, go

The Joy's Formidable
Wolf's Law



Despite everything that has happened, I still believe in Downton Abbey and I don't think It's right to blame entirely Mr Fellowes for the Choices made by some actors and their conseguences on the plot...I know it won't be easy, but this 4th series could really mark a new beginning. And Mr Cullen's smile seems so reassuring...we'll see.


Su cinefilos serie tvEcco il Trailer della quarta serie di Downton Abbey

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

condividi